Friday, February 5, 2010

Ohio Drivers License Diagram My Illinois License Was Suspended But I Moved To Ohio And Already Have An Ohio Drivers License, What Happens?

My Illinois license was suspended but I moved to ohio and already have an Ohio drivers license, what happens? - ohio drivers license diagram

My Illinois license was suspended because I have two cards in two years and am under 20 years. However, he moved to Ohio and licensed in Ohio, before my second ticket to a conviction. Therefore, my Illinois license was suspended after having already obtained a license in Ohio. What happened? Ohio is also my license suspended?

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Your registration will follow! Ohio will be informed of the second sentence.

    It will * not * the surrender of his license in Illinois, where he holds his license in Ohio ... Right?

    It will * not * to complete the license application fully and truthfully, Ohio ... such as the disclosure of the fact that you have a license in Illinois, until, with taxes ... Right?

    Suppose you have been honest in completing the application for the license in Ohio ... New Ohio license could be suspended or revoked on the basis of the charges in Illinois.

    If you are not completely honest on the application of Ohio ... the consequences that a little longer until you can take ... But I will! Then you can explain your license invalid, Ohio for submitting false information for the presentation (lying on request) ... and it was the crimes of the basis of information not known to be charged to the appropriate licensing authority!

    ReplyDelete
  2. License in Ohio may not be valid unless suspended in another state.

    If a detainee should be charged with driving under suspension.

    ReplyDelete