Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Black Mens Msn Addis Dress Cloths For Men. I Heard Black Mens Dress Clothing Is Built For People Of My Body Type.?

Dress Cloths for Men. I heard black mens dress clothing is built for people of my body type.? - black mens msn addis

When I dress is generally difficult because I'm 16 years old and only 5 '5''-6''ISH, but I train and my chest is too big for anything I take the size or length. I do not have much fat on me, but I have short legs and buttocks. I have heard that clothing for men in black is suitable for those with a smaller size, bigger breasts, but no legs.

1 comment:

  1. it varies from store to store. depending on where you buy your clothes, you can shabbily dressed suitable for cutting to the fullest. If you provide additional information that might some elements of clothing that you need to help me more.

    ReplyDelete