Monday, December 14, 2009

Speacial Words For A Baby Send Something To His Work? Good Or Bad Idea?

Send something to his work? Good or bad idea? - speacial words for a baby

I've got my bf a BlackBerry, and Valentine, but he wanted to learn more about the gentle side of him. That's the idea:

Leaving a card with my words Speacial added that when he wakes up in the morning (I work at night and working during the day) with kisses by the mirror of our bathroom and tell him I love him too, but I said I if I am to leave to her job after being out of their classes (at the University of Washington and work split on the job) and drop a rose or a chocolate or something for him when he came to the end of his day's work.

Yay or no?

My job is very relaxed, with only about 4 people working there all week. Would it be ????? embarrassing

No comments:

Post a Comment