Friday, December 25, 2009

Cottage Coffee Table I Know She Was Busy But, Gee..?

I know she was busy but, gee..? - cottage coffee table

We went to dinner with our friends. Waitress brought coffee without cream. Then, when we asked for cream, of course, said, but must be done before. After a wait, my friend went to the counter and got some other employees. The waitress brought the cream for about 15 minutes.

We wanted more coffee. Another waitress filled cup at the other tables, but not with us. She said, "my table I .. Your waitress will say for certain." No reception. My friend finally went behind the counter and the pot and poured coffee for us all.

When the food arrived, my friend said to the waitress, who was to receive for coleslaw. Waitress said while they were out. No offer small salad or cottage cheese instead of her.

She asked me if I wanted dessert. I loved the dessert. It just brought our bill, and said: "When you're ready ..." And he went. Even the offer of coffee.

We tip 10% because the service was not good. What do you know how to give?

No comments:

Post a Comment