Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Is The Average Pms Cycle After A Mirena Woman Period Problem Of Have My Pms Every 14 Day For The Three Months?

Woman period problem Of have My Pms every 14 day for the three months? - what is the average pms cycle after a mirena

I have each period of 14 days for the three months ..
and usually during the last 5 months, but I had a miscarriage in April and went to the doctor (my OBG) and had blood and pap smear .. My doctor told me that .. normal, and I'm fine .. and now I am prego again and again ... And all my life on a pill or start something ..
So I will see my doctor again to ask, give birth and stay in the time until my cycle returned to normal .. Since each period of 14 days, I do if I is ovluation .. and my doctor has given me more information on why my period is not normal .. And I mean on the body .. But the need to lose a few pounds ....:( (not forgetting that I had miscariage in April .. and I had a normal cycle every 14 days until October to come ...

1 comment:

  1. This seems a little strange for me. Back to the doctor or another doctor. Never heard of this happening. And I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete